Desktop Support Engineer
Sample Job Description
- Supports the configuration/installation and general troubleshooting of both PC/Mac hardware and software, including laptops, desktops, printers, and other mobile phones.
- Provides routine support to end-users and business operations on IT matters.
- Provides local desktop and remote support for major campus location and remote offices.
- Provides status reports, incident and problem summaries, and project statuses as required
- Responsible for VC assistance to meeting rooms.
- 5+ Years IT industry in support.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong PC and Mac support experience with Mac OSX, Windows OS, MS Office, MS Outlook and POLYCOM Video Conference solution.
- Experience in end-user support and providing both front and backend support.
- Strong written/verbal communications skills, ability to interface with end-users effectively. Strong IT customer service skills and user interaction.
Salary range: $23,000 – $32,000 hkd per month