Head of Product Development & Support
sample job description
Head of Product Development and Support is responsible for the planning, development, implementation and ongoing support for the critical business and operating applications and operating systems management to maintain and ensure a strong environment in line with Group strategy.
- Work with other teams and Business Units to identify, recommend, develop and implement new products to provide solutions and improve operational performance.
- Directs, plans and manages internal operations of the team, eg: budget forecasting.
- Leads implementation and maintenance of enterprise-wide product and business applications.
- Implements and maintains operating policies.
- Develop policies for system troubleshooting, updating and maintenance.
- IT Management and Systems Development Management experience
- Technical background and Solution Architect experience
- Service Level Management, Change Implementation and Project Management
- Performance and Relationship Management experience
- 15+ years of IT Software application experience at regional or global capacity
- Skills including development, infrastructure, and operations including:
- Recent experience with Cloud application development and deployment
- Strong technical acumen in the most used and latest technologies, platforms, and frameworks
- Working knowledge of the most used and latest operating systems
- Experience in managing large technology budgets on human resources, equipment & software purchases as well as contracts maintenance
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills (Chinese speaking is highly beneficial
- Willing to travel