Regional Application Head (Director Level)
My international media client is looking to hire a Regional Head of Application to be responsible for day to day management of IT applications team covering Project Managers, Business Analysts and 3rd party software vendors.
Successful candidate will be responsible for all APAC regional applications and software support, implementations and business analysis. You will have ownership of application project and day to day CAPEX and OPEX spend, as well as ownership of critical application roadmap, project plan and milestones. Communicating and interfacing with all regional business units.
Candidate will possess the following skills:
- Minimum 10 years IT experience
- Minimum 5 years of managing IT application and development team
- Proven track record of managing Project Managers, Business Analysts and 3rd party suppliers
- Strong background experience in software coding and development SQL, C#, C++ and Java
- Experienced in Team leading and working within a team
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills. Cantonese and Mandarin would be beneficial, not crucial
- Strong application support, user interaction and business requirement gathering experience
- Project management in PMP and/or Prince2 qualified
- Good IT compliance and governance knowledge
- Ideally from a multinational organisation