- Provide quality system support to all users in an approachable and courteous manner.
- Strive to meet or exceed all operational and SLA’s.
- Adhere to policies, procedures, processes and documentation.
- Respond to incoming telephone calls and emails.
- Inform users on appropriate action.
- Document customer requests in the call tracking system.
- Provide and assist with 1st and 2nd level technical software/hardware support.
- Identify and escalate problems to appropriate resources in a timely manner.
- Monitor open tickets and take appropriate action.
- Provide documentation to end users through self-help guides.
- Research questions using available information resources.
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
- Previous IT Helpdesk/Support role with up to three years’ experience is a plus.
- Experience in handling service related calls where every ticket is to be resolved against SLA’s is a plus.
- Knowledge of both hardware and software support, Windows 7/10 certification.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office 2013/2016.
- Knowledge in mobile device setup and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge in Active Directory user management.
- A technical aptitude with strong PC literacy skills.
- The ability to follow policies and procedures of the support desk.
- Willing to assist during non-working hours (ie. Weekends) for emergency maintenance or projects that require zero to little down time for users in the office.
- Fluent speaking and writing in English.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills is a must.
- You will pay great attention to detail, passionate about quality and customer service with a problem-solving mindset.
- Strong customer service experience to ensure a seamless service for users.
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to prioritise, multi-task and work well under pressure.
- You will have strong organisation, planning and prioritising skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and take your own initiative.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- You will be able to work in a reactive environment.
- Strong enthusiasm and a desire to learn and apply technical information in a fast-paced, demanding work environment.
- The ideal candidate will have completed at least one module of the Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST) or MCSA: Windows 10. If not, the candidate must be willing to complete.
2 Shifts: 7am to 4pm/ 10am to 7pm