Global IT Helpdesk Agent
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing support via phone, chat, email, and ticketing.
- Troubleshooting and resolving single customer issues with Windows and Mac
- Supporting Microsoft Office, Exchange, VPN, SharePoint, User Client Hardware, Mobile devices, user accounts and permissions.
- Using remote administration tools to resolve issues on desktops, laptops, and printers.
- Ensuring proper documentation, notification, tracking, and follow up of all incidents.
Key requirements for the person we are looking for:
- Strong language skills in spoken and written English is a MUST
- Fluent in Mandarin is an advantage
- Diploma or above in IT related disciplines
- Excellent communication skills and social skills and service-minded
- Basic Networking skills
- Experiences from working in a multi-national and multi-cultural environment
- Have ITIL v3 foundation knowledge is an advantage
- Shift duty is required including Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday
- Able to travel occasionally (domestic and international)
- Eager to learn IT knowledge
- Strong team spirit
- Responsible, able to work independently and with positive attitude