Global IT Infrastructure manager
Data Center Operation
- In alignment with CIO’s vision and direction, oversee of global IT infrastructure, internal/cloud data centers, networks, disaster recovery, and vendor’s performance as it relates to global networks, server and storage management, and security.
- Maintain, enforce and monitor of existing policies and procedures and create new ones for corporate data center operations. Continuously work to improve the IT Infrastructure operation through evaluation and implementation of industry best practices, benchmark analysis and metrics.
- Design and specify future infrastructure deployments with considerations for capacity, availability, security, and interoperability and ranges all the way from the underlying hardware to the application tier.
- Manage assigned Infrastructure projects by co-leading and collaborating with other global IT teams in HK and Korea.
- Design and implement short and long term global network and infrastructure strategic plan to align with business and IT strategy.
- Design global standard network and cloud based IT architecture
- Develop high availability VPN network, network capacity and performance planning.
- Monitor 24 x 7 global network availability to ensure worldwide business operations are supported by secured network
- Establish service level agreement with vendors; provide guidance to IT operation and infrastructure team members and vendors.
- Evaluate and provide recommendation on network products, services, protocols and standards in support of network procurement and development.
- Assess, approve, and administer all network hardware, and software upgrades.
- Hands-on experience and troubleshooting hardware such as servers, router, switches, and telephone systems.
- Network security and monitor the contractors to secure network products and services.
Education & Certificate
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Professional qualifications (e.g. CCNA, CCNP, CISA, CISSP) will be an advantage.
Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum 7 years related experience in IT sector. Experience working in rapid growth, dynamic, transformational organizations is a plus.
- 5+ years of experience managing and configure global LANs, WANs, WLANs, VPNs and hands-on experience troubleshooting network devices such as servers, routers, switches, firewall in Tier 3 support.
- 2+ year working experience in security operation center and security monitoring service.