My international retail client is looking for an IT Manager to join their team working closely with the corporate IT and regional business team.
- Responsible for the overall retail and customer facing applications and implementation of projects that contributes to the improvement and standardization of the business, technology infrastructure and/or systems and applications in alignment with business and user needs.
- Research new technologies in retail and customer facing area and determine how these technologies can support our business.
- Manage business demands, analyzes business requirements and prepares cost/benefit analysis.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to develop large scale digital and retail transformation projects on a Regional/Global scale and achieve business goals.
- Work and coordinate with vendors and have operational oversight for delivering innovative, effective and sustainable solutions in the region
- Manage and monitor daily function & operations of the assigned area, and ensure continuity of services and SLA with vendor application support are being met
- Work with business to support process improvement and data analysis needs and ensure timely communication to business stakeholders regarding system/process changes, training updates and other pertinent related information
- Work closely with Business Units and IT application development teams in project management, requirements study and testing according to established procedures
- Mobilize large teams and drive both internal and external parties commit to their work responsibility and project deadline
- Ensure consistent communication to all stakeholders across all levels on project status, issues and risk reporting
- Ensure project success and completion ; e scalate as necessary to remove any roadblocks impeding success
- Multi-task and manage several projects concurrently
- Required to attend conference calls to discuss with clients on their requirement during US daytime.
- Degree holder in Computer Science , Information Systems, or related disciplines
- Min 8 years of experience in Application Implementation and Management / Project Manager role
- Retail working experience is a must
- Proven track record of managing large scale application projects and business process re-engineering
- Min 6 years of solid experience in retail technology projects implementation eg. POS, CRM, E-Commerce and After Sales Services
- Excellent analytical mindset, good problem solving skills, strong at multitasking
- Good communication and people skills / presenting in front of big group
- High attention to detail and attentive to risk
- Able to work independently on complex tasks which require analysis and action.
- Establish sound working relationships with Key Business stakeholders
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Mandarin
Please apply now for more details on this excellent opportunity. Send your full CV with present and expected salary by clicking Apply Now.