System Application Manager – Group Finance, BIS
My Global client is looking for a System Application Manager – Group Finance for their Enterprise Business information Systems team to manage global system implementation projects to include ERP (financials and supply chain), reporting tools and workflow systems.
You will be required to lead skilled and experienced team members to provide system support services, as well as guide on system enhancement and improvements to their user community. This role will require knowledge of the full systems development life cycle. You will bring strong management skills to a team of experienced ERP specialists and contribute to growth.
Successful candidate will have the following:
– Accounting/ Finance/ IT graduate. Qualified accountants will be beneficial
– 6- 8 years’ related work experience with minimum 3 year’s project management experience with sizeable ERP financial/ Supply chain system implementations, including post-implementation support. (Oracle E-Business suite is preferred).
– Hyperion ie: HFM would be advantageous
– Strong experience in managing System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) activities.
– Experience in Finance and Supply Chain business processes
– Experience in providing regional remote support
– Team management experience
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Good written and verbal English skills
– Travel as and when required
Please apply now for more details on this excellent opportunity. Interviews available asap.