Regional Application Head
Sample Job Description
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all APAC regional applications and software support, implementations and associated business analysis.
- Day to day management of IT applications team (business analysts, project manager and third party software suppliers).
- Oversee application reduction, consolidation and centralization program as outlined in regional 3, year IT strategy.
- Interface and communicate with all regional business units, Finance, BTO, Sales/Marketing, HR, Legal and C&C.
- Responsible for all regional software licensing, ensuring 21CF global compliancy.
- Day to day ownership of critical application roadmap, project plan and milestones.
- Ownership of application project and day to day CAPEX and OPEX spend.
- 10 + years within IT industry.
- 5 + years of managing IT application and development team.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong proven background in software coding and development. SQL, C#, C++ and Java.
- Proven track record of managing business analyst, project managers and 3rd party suppliers.
- Experienced team leader and good team player.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbally (fluent English essential) Cantonese and Putonghua optional.
- Proven track record of strong application support, user interaction and business requirement gathering.
- Strong IT compliance and governance knowledge.
- Works efficiently under pressure and willing to go the extra mile.
- Proven experience in project management PMP and/or PRINCE2 qualified.
Salary range: $85,000 – $90,000 hkd per month