Senior Desktop Support Engineer
Sample Job Description
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Senior Desktop Support Engineer to lead small HK desktop team.
- Provide training and best practices in support and help desk environments.
- To provide hands on skills and leadership guidance to current team.
- Supports the configuration/installation and general troubleshooting of both PC/Mac hardware and software, including laptops, desktops, printers, and other mobile phones.
- Provides routine support to end-users and business operations on IT matters.
- Provides local desktop and remote support for major campus location and remote offices.
- Provides status reports, incident and problem summaries, and project statuses as required
- Responsible for VC assistance to VIP’s and meeting room presentations.
- 7+ Years IT industry in support.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong PC and Mac support experience with Mac OSX, Windows OS, MS Office, MS Outlook and POLYCOM Video Conference solution.
- Experience in end-user support and providing both front and backend support.
- Strong written/verbal communications skills, ability to interface with end-users effectively. Strong IT customer service skills and user interaction.
Salary range: $35,000 – $45, 000 hkd per month